Accelerating Commercialisation Grants
The Accelerating Commercialisation program assists small and medium businesses to bring novel new products, processes and services to market. This two-tiered assistance program firstly provides businesses with expert guidance and connections to find the right commercialisation solutions. Secondly, it can also provide up to $1 million in matched financial assistance for eligible activities.
The Accelerating Commercialisation grant is administered by AusIndustry and is part of the Entrepreneurs’ Programme. It is a competitive prospective grant, so Incentive Advisory’s expertise is crucial to ensure your application has the best chance of success.
What does Commercialisation Guidance mean?
A successful applicant will receive expert guidance from experienced business builders who understand the challenges of commercialising intellectual property. These Commercialisation Advisors have been hand-picked to cover a broad spectrum of key sectors, including:
- Biotechnology and life sciences
- Mining technology
- Food and agribusiness
- Information and communications technology
- Design/engineering and advanced manufacturing
- Medical devices
- Ddefence technologies
- IP law
Accelerating Commercialisation Grant
Applicants that have already successfully applied for Commercialisation Guidance, can apply for the Accelerating Commercialisation grant. This grant provides projects up to 50% of the expenditure to a maximum of:
- $250,000 for commercialisation offices and eligible partner entities
- $1 million for all other applicants.
What are the eligibility criteria?
Applicants must be one of the following to apply:
- A for-profit company registered and operating in Australia with turnover less than $20 million
for each of the 3 years prior to the application
- A commercialisation office or Eligible Partner Entity
- Individuals, partnerships or trustees who agree to form a for-profit company
- Applicants that receive Commercialisation Guidance can apply for an Accelerating Commercialisation Grant in Australia.
- You have a novel product, process or service that you want to commercialise
- You own or have the beneficial use of the intellectual property that you want to commercialise
How to apply:
- Competitive programme with grants up to $1m
- Dollar for dollar matched funding
- The program is open now